TruBuilt 1 Automotive Knock Sensor w/Wiring Harness 24079-31U01
TruBuilt 1 Automotive Ignition Knock (Detonation) Sensor. This is a replacement part of the highest quality. A vehicle knock sensor is a sensor screwed into the engine's block or cylinder head. It allows the engine to run with the ignition timing advanced as far as possible. The automobile's computer continues to advance the vehicle's timing until the knock sensor detects knock or detonation. After that the sensor sends the computer a signal to adjust the timing. This ensures greater FUEL ECONOMY and MORE POWER to get the most from your engine! Compatibility: 1992 Maxima SE 1993 Maxima SE 1994 Maxima SE 1995 Maxima 1996 Maxima 1997 Maxima 1998 Maxima 1999 Maxima
- TruBuilt 1 Automotive 22060-30P00 Knock Sensor w/ Wiring Harness 24079-31U01
- Condition: New; OEM # 24079-31U01 / 2407931U01 / 22060-30P00 / 2206030P00; Standard # KS-24 / KS24;
- Replaces P/N #'s Airtex # 5S22172; ACDelco # 213-1818 144-220 / 29000 / WA1711 / 1904-19804 / S8619;
- Length of Wiring Harness: 14"
- Maxima 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999