T1A Hose Clamp Plier Set for Removal and Installation of Ring-Type and Flat-Band Hose Clamps, Includes Flat Band and Slot Swivel Jaw, 2 Piece Set, T1A-LSBH6292PAIR
The T1A Hose Clamp Pliers are used to compress spring type hose clamps. They are used for removing flat-type or ring-type hose clamps, especially in hard-to-reach areas. The pliers have a locking ratchet mechanism that holds the clamp open at a max of 1 ¾” for easier removal and installation. Swivel jaws are located at the tip of the pliers for quick access to the hose clamps in any position. The spring tension on the retaining lever is powerful, so you know you are getting a quality tool. These pliers are perfect for any automotive application and can be conveniently stored in your tool shop or garage.
What separates T1A parts from others is quite simple: T1A stands behind what they sell 100%. Your satisfaction & safety is their main concern. T1A keeps that commitment starting with manufacturing and sees it through with the highest-quality customer service. T1A proudly runs the most reliable factories and extends over 30 years of automotive relationships and experience to its customers. This is why car people get excited about T1A tools and it’s also the reason T1A is able to make an industry leading guarantee.
100% Total Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just send it back! TRUBUILT 1 AUTOMOTIVE will refund or replace your tool.
Full 12-month replacement warranty & 30 day money back!
ORDER NOW and when you do…consider buying a second set for a friend or for your other toolbox!
- TOP QUALITY: These are professional quality Hose Clamp Pliers that feature high carbon steel with firm grip handles double dipped in rubber for heavy-duty use for the easy removal of flat-type or ring-type hose clamps.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE & DESIGN: With a max opening of 1-3/4”, these Hose Clamp Pliers can be used on most ring-type or flat-band hose clamps for easy removal and installation. The swivel jaw allows access in any position.
- WHAT YOU’LL GET: (1) T1A Flat Band Hose Clamp Pliers and (1) T1A Slot Hose Clamp Pliers.
- TESTED & APPROVED: Changing worn-out hoses requires a professional grade specialty tool. Regular pliers slip off, don’t stay locked, and can make the job harder than it has to be. That’s why professional mechanics have position lock hose clamp pliers in the shop. T1A automotive technicians have used the T1A Hose Clamp Pliers and the results are in: TESTED and APPROVED for strength, durability, and fit.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Every TruBuilt 1 Automotive tool is covered with a 12-month replacement warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return it for a full refund - TruBuilt to Last.