T1A Deep Impact 3/8 Inch Square Drive Oxygen Sensor Socket for Removal and Installation of Oxygen Sensors
The T1A Oxygen Sensor Socket is used with a 3/8" square driver or a 1” wrench for the removal and installation of oxygen sensors on most domestic vehicles and some imports with computer-controlled engines. It is a special 7/8” socket with a cutout slot that provides enough clearance for the wire harness and fits right over the sensor. Made of the best heavy-duty alloy steel with a black oxide finish, it can withstand a considerable amount of usage. This tool is perfect for any mechanic or automotive enthusiast who needs to remove or install oxygen sensors.
What separates T1A parts from others is quite simple: T1A stands behind what they sell 100%. Your satisfaction & safety is their main concern. T1A keeps that commitment starting with manufacturing and sees it through with the highest-quality customer service. T1A proudly runs the most reliable factories and extends over 30 years of automotive relationships and experience to its customers. This is why car people get excited about T1A tools and it’s also the reason T1A is able to make an industry leading guarantee.
100% Total Satisfaction Guarantee:
If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, just send it back! TRUBUILT 1 AUTOMOTIVE will refund or replace your tool.
Full 12-month replacement warranty & 30 day money back!
ORDER NOW and when you do…consider buying a second one for a friend or for your other toolbox!
- TOP QUALITY: This professional grade Oxygen Sensor Socket is impact resistant quality and made from heat-treated alloy steel with a black oxide finish.
- SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE & DESIGN: The T1A Oxygen Sensor Socket will work with a 3/8” square driver or a 1” wrench. The 7/8” socket has a cutaway for clearance over the wire harness and provides adequate depth to fit over the sensor for easy removal and installation. Saves time and money by keeping your O2 sensor safe from scratches and bangs.
- WHAT YOU GET: (1) T1A Oxygen Sensor Socket
- TESTED & APPROVED: Removing and installing oxygen sensors requires a professional grade specialty tool. That’s why professional mechanics have the T1A Oxygen Sensor Socket in their garage or shop. T1A automotive technicians have used T1A Oxygen Sensor Socket and the results are in: TESTED and APPROVED for strength, durability, and fit.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: Every TruBuilt 1 Automotive tool is covered with a 12-month replacement warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee! Not satisfied? Return it for a full refund - TruBuilt to Last.