Quick Change Discs Set,3 inch - Zirconia with Grind Aid Quick Change Sanding Discs Type R by T1A
High-Quality Materials Zirconia Alumina Discs ? These blue, Green grains stay sharp as they fracture, which gives them a long life. Being both tough and sharp, it is ideal for heavy grinding operations on hard materials (Stainless Steel). Strong and Durable 3 Inch Quick Change Sanding Discs made with premium Zirconia abrasive grains featuring Active Grinding Aid which can improve the grinding efficiency and service life. Easy to Use Zirconia Disc offers a quick-change attachment and provides durability and high performance for grinding. CHECK US OUT When it comes to purchasing quick-change roloc sanding discs, you have plenty of options. However, a reputable manufacturer that cares about you and your project will help you experience a better result. We have a large variety of tools, accessories and supplies to meet your immediate needs and your needs in the future. Every right disc has Its Master Package Included: 25Pack 25Pcs P24, P40, P60, P80, P120 Zirconia Quick Change Discs. These 3-inch sanding discs can be a good Refill. Note: This item doesn't have 1/4'' disc pad holder.
- Multiple Choices: 25 of each 24, 40, 60, 80 Grit and 120 Grit twist lock sanding discs. 1/4” drill or driver and die grinder do really well to do surface prep polishing grinding.
- Completely Safe: Sanding disc 3 inch has non-woven, open web abrasive material which enables cool disc running and reduces the risk of heat-induced warping and discoloration.
- Easy to Use: All it takes is one simple turn and the disc is securely locked onto the mandrel. Use any air or electric drill, die grinder, and other rotary tools for the utmost sanding control.
- More Applications: It’s ideal for heavy grinding operations on hard materials (stainless steel). Perfect for home improvement whether it is for woodworking, carving, fabrication, construction, or crafting; it even works on sanding any vehicle!
- Long Lasting: Zirconia Oxide is a tough abrasive, harder, and more durable than Aluminium Oxide. The surface is attached with thermal and blocking-resistant coating, which can improve the grinding efficiency and service life.